Friday, December 1, 2006

Drive (For All Time) --westlife

或許玩弄感情較容易   



而忠於感情較難
 



但我要安頓在這裡
   無論需要什麼代價



要是我曾讓妳傷心
 



要是我曾對妳做錯事
 



我希望我從不
  讓你懷疑妳的歸屬







若我們之間隔著一千公里
 



我願讓妳知道
 



我會開整天的車
 



搭上飛機
 



橫渡海洋
 



直到今晚陪在妳身邊
 



所以別有疑惑
 



因為我的奉獻
 



是永遠的
  







有些人要全部
 



有些人只是為了快樂
 



但我在這裡要讓妳知道
 



我所有一切是為了愛
 







有些人讓它顯露

有些人等待過久

而我  想要告訴妳 



妳始終是我的唯一







若我們之間隔著一千公里
 

 


我願讓妳知道






我會開整天的車
 



搭上飛機
 



橫渡海洋
 



直到今晚陪在妳身邊
 



所以別有疑惑
 



因為我的奉獻
 



是永遠的








-------------------------------------



Drive (For All Time)



It's easy to fool around

Harder to

Keep the faith

But I wanna settle down

No matter what it takes

If I ever break your heart

If I ever do you wrong

I hope I never

Give you cause to doubt

Where you belong

If a million miles

Were between us

I'd want you to know



If I had to drive all day

Take that flight

Across this ocean

I'm coming home tonight

Don't let it play

On your mind

'Cause my devotion

Is for all time



Some people want it all

Some only want the fun

But I'm here to

Let you know that

I'm all about the love





Some people let it show

Some people wait too long

Well I'm gonna tell you now

That you're always number one



If a million miles

Were between us

I'd want you to know



If I had to drive all day

Take that flight

Across this ocean

I'm coming home tonight

Don't let it play

On your mind

'Cause my devotion

Is for all time



If I had to drive all day

Take that flight

Across this ocean

I'm coming home tonight

Don't let it play

On your mind

'Cause my devotion

Is for all time





 

No comments:

Post a Comment