Friday, December 1, 2006

Walk Away --westlife (世界上最浪漫的情歌之ㄧ)

我們在這裡 



僅僅只是老了一些
 



時間過去
 



我是否有告訴妳
 



我是多麼的需要妳
 



困境降臨我
  當妳不在身邊的時候 



妳總是是那個了解我的人
 



這是為什麼
  我不能沒有與妳聯繫 



我的一生
 



都是為了等一個人
 



而從過去到未來
 



妳始終是這個人
 



所以
 







若是妳希望有個人能夠在那
 



發誓他永遠的真心
 



我將不曾走開
 



我絕不會離開妳
 



若是妳希望有種愛情
 



能為妳保留未來的日子
 



無論妳未來發生什麼事
 



我將從不曾走開
 



我將從不曾離棄妳
 







我很笨
 



一開始沒有看見它
 



僅以為我們是朋友
 



寶貝妳怎麼沒有問我
 



為何那不能成為愛
呢? 



因為一開始 



妳就已成為那治癒我內心的人 



但我以前卻沒有這樣看

而現在  



我卻覺得不夠 







我的一生
 



都是為了等一個人
 



而從過去到未來
 



妳始終是這個人
 



所以
 







若是妳希望有個人能夠在那
 



發誓他永遠的真心
 



我將不曾走開
 



我絕不會離開妳
 



若是妳希望有種愛情
 



能為妳保留未來的日子
 



無論妳未來發生什麼事
 



我將從不曾走開
 



我將從不曾離棄妳
 







藉由一個吻
 



妳改變了我整個世界
 



那是最感動的湧現
 



改變了我整個人生
 



色彩了整個灰暗的天空
 



所以這是我所承諾的
 







若是妳希望有個人能夠在那
 



發誓他永遠的真心
 



我將不曾走開
 



我絕不會離開妳
 



若是妳希望有種愛情
 



能為妳保留未來的日子
 



無論妳未來發生什麼事
 



我將從不曾走開
 



我將從不曾離棄妳







---------------------------



    Walk Away

Here we are

Just a little older

Time goes by

But did I ever

Tell you why

I want you so much

It came to me

When you were

Not around

You'll always be

The one to understand

That's why

I can't miss your touch

All my life

I waited for someone

And all this time

You were the one

So



If you want a man

That is here to stay

Swearing he's forever true

I'll never walk away

I'll never give up on you

And if you want a love

That will save the day

No matter what

You're going through

I'll never walk away

I'll never walk out on you



I've been a fool

I didn't see behind

The friend in you

And baby don't you

Ask me why

It just couldn't be love

'Cause from the start

You would be the one

To cure my heart

But I just didn't

Look this way

And now I can't

Get enough






All my life

I waited for someone

And all this time

You were the one, so



If you want a man

That is here to stay

Swearing he's forever true

I'll never walk away

I'll never give up on you

And if you want a love

That will save the day

No matter what

You're going through

I'll never walk away

I'll never walk out on you



And with a kiss

You turned

My world around

The greatest rush of all

Was to be found

Oh yeah

You changed

My whole life

Coloured up

The dark skies

And this I promise you



If you want a man

That is here to stay

Swearing he's forever true

I'll never walk away

I'll never give up on you

And if you want a love

That will save the day

No matter what

You're going through

I'll never walk away

I'll never walk out on you









 

No comments:

Post a Comment