Thursday, February 4, 2010

跟有毒的網路聊天機器人的對話

有天 有個帳號叫Kelsiexxxx的msn帳號加我

他的msn暱稱是

http://www.mywebcamcruxxxxxxx.com    CLICK HERE and see me on my cam!!!





一看就知道是有毒的連結

但他是人工智慧聊天機器人

我覺得還頗屌的 

或許可以通過圖靈測試XD   







啊對了 對話頗好笑XDD



--------



請勿在立即訊息中提供密碼或信用卡號碼等資訊。

 

KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 hey



立 說:

 hi



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 i'm 21/f your a male right?



立 說:

 yes



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?



立 說:

 no



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics to my photobucket if ya wanna check them out go http://photobxxxxx.com/Jxxxxe3 tell

me what ya think 



立 說:

 thanks



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?



立 說:

 yes



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...



立 說:

 cool



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?



立 說:

 sure



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 Ok go to looking to have some fun right now  just click on this http://www.mywebcamcrush.com/ComeSeeMe and accept the invite accept the invite on the page baby



立 說:

 i love you baby



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 if it doesn't work, click the link right under my name on your msn messenger baby!



立 說:

 no problem, come on baby~

KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear



立 說:

 fuck you



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 okay, that was rude!



立 說:

 how are you?



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 I feel great today



立 說:

 how's the weather at Taiwan?



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 if your internet is slow the site will load a bit slow, but don't worry, you'll see me sexy!



立 說:

 you are so damn sexy, baby

 come to me



KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 when was the last time you had any? I want it NOW! lol

 

您剛剛已送出來電震動。

 

立 說:

 lol

KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:

 its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.

6 comments:

  1. 撲哈哈超爆笑



    他真的有用心寫程式



    那個fuck you的回答一定有設計過

    ReplyDelete
  2. 怎麼看到好想笑XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 幹!! 我昨天也被一樣的人騷擾~~ 而且我還主動問他是誰!!!

    後來發現答非所問 一直叫我去開連結 我就把他封鎖加刪除了!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. imoo msn機器人給您參考



    官方網站

    http://www.imoo.tw/

    應用實例

    http://www.imoo.tw/blog/?p=84

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我也遇到過!!!!!!!但是你怎麼這麼厲害,還沒聊就知道那是人工智慧的???

    ReplyDelete
  6. 原來這是有毒的網路聊天機器人噢

    那我也有跟它打過交道...

    但沒跟它發展出這麼好笑的對話XD

    ReplyDelete