Sunday, September 26, 2010

Delusion Angel From Before Sunrise by David Jewell.

Delusion Angel
http://pulp.bluecircus.net/archives/014609.html


很浪漫的詩

一直想重看before sunrise 和before sunset兩部電影
不過一直都還沒重看


最近想看全面啟動
得先學會從網路上下載東西


---------

Delusion Angel


daydream delusion
limousine eyelash
oh baby with your pretty face
drop a tear in my wine glass
look at those big eyes


see what you mean to me
sweet cakes and milkshakes
i'm a delusion angel
i'm a fantasy parade
i want you to know what i think
don't want you to guess anymore


you have no idea where i came from
we have no idea where we're going
lodged in life like branches in a river
flowing downstream
caught in the current
i carry you
you'll carry me
that's how it could be


don't you know me
don't you know me by now?

No comments:

Post a Comment