有天 有個帳號叫Kelsiexxxx的msn帳號加我
他的msn暱稱是
http://www.mywebcamcruxxxxxxx.com CLICK HERE and see me on my cam!!!
一看就知道是有毒的連結
但他是人工智慧聊天機器人
我覺得還頗屌的
或許可以通過圖靈測試XD
啊對了 對話頗好笑XDD
--------
請勿在立即訊息中提供密碼或信用卡號碼等資訊。
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
hey
立 說:
hi
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
i'm 21/f your a male right?
立 說:
yes
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
立 說:
no
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics to my photobucket if ya wanna check them out go http://photobxxxxx.com/Jxxxxe3 tell
me what ya think
立 說:
thanks
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
立 說:
yes
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
立 說:
cool
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
立 說:
sure
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
Ok go to looking to have some fun right now just click on this http://www.mywebcamcrush.com/ComeSeeMe and accept the invite accept the invite on the page baby
立 說:
i love you baby
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
if it doesn't work, click the link right under my name on your msn messenger baby!
立 說:
no problem, come on baby~
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear
立 說:
fuck you
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
okay, that was rude!
立 說:
how are you?
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
I feel great today
立 說:
how's the weather at Taiwan?
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
if your internet is slow the site will load a bit slow, but don't worry, you'll see me sexy!
立 說:
you are so damn sexy, baby
come to me
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
when was the last time you had any? I want it NOW! lol
您剛剛已送出來電震動。
立 說:
lol
KelsieDupont7786@hotmail.com 說:
its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.
撲哈哈超爆笑
ReplyDelete他真的有用心寫程式
那個fuck you的回答一定有設計過
怎麼看到好想笑XDDD
ReplyDelete幹!! 我昨天也被一樣的人騷擾~~ 而且我還主動問他是誰!!!
ReplyDelete後來發現答非所問 一直叫我去開連結 我就把他封鎖加刪除了!!!
imoo msn機器人給您參考
ReplyDelete官方網站
http://www.imoo.tw/
應用實例
http://www.imoo.tw/blog/?p=84
我也遇到過!!!!!!!但是你怎麼這麼厲害,還沒聊就知道那是人工智慧的???
ReplyDelete原來這是有毒的網路聊天機器人噢
ReplyDelete那我也有跟它打過交道...
但沒跟它發展出這麼好笑的對話XD